What Is A Dental Crown?
A crown or “cap” is a tooth-like covering that is permanently bonded over an existing tooth or implant. Crowns help to strengthen and restore or improve the appearance of your natural teeth.
Once placed, a dental crown can only be removed by a dentist. With proper care and good oral hygiene, the life of a crown can range from 5 to 15 years.
Benefits Of A Dental Crowns
- Restores the function of cracked or broken teeth
- Protect and support a tooth after a very large filling or root canal
- Cover a dental implant
- Look and feel like your natural teeth
- Maintains your youthful appearance
- Improve your smile by covering a misshapen or severely discolored tooth
Why Choose New Day Smile?
New Day Smile Dental Group is one of the most active tooth replacement specialists in the country. Our office performs more tooth replacement treatments in a month than the average dental office in San Diego performs in a year.
And because we retain all of our own dental experts and state of the art equipment under one roof, you can have all of your dental work done at one location. We rarely need to send a patient to another specialist’s office.
What does this mean to you? Convenience. Faster treatment times. And more affordable prices.
Whether you need crowns, implants or another permanent tooth replacement treatment, the group at New Day Smile will provide excellent care and save you lots of money too.
New Day Smile Dental Group
- 8881 Fletcher Pkwy, Ste 220 San Diego, CA 91942
- (619) 759-5329